Yesterday was the turning point for Uma to go from a sleepy head all day and night to the day-night reversal that is common among newborns. We need to get her some daylight today because she seems content to be awake all night until 5am and then finally go to sleep. At that point, she settles in for a nice relaxing day of feeding and sleeping before going into her awake time at night. I remember this with Rohan, but I think it was one of those less than favorable memories that I chose to suppress in favor of the cuter, happier memories.
We're taking Uma in to the doctor today to get her bilirubin levels checked. She is moderately jaundiced. Hopefully it will clear shortly. With Rohan, we had to go daily for a week, so I hope we don't have to do that with her as well, and of course I also hope she's OK!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family Christmas 2007
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! That's awesome. I like the name derivation. We miss you all!
Thanks Tre. We miss you guys too, and Cville of course as well. Let me know if you get down to Atlanta any time with your flight schedule. For that matter, let me know if you make it to New York as I'm there most weeks from Monday through Thursday.
Post a Comment