At 15 months, 3 weeks, he measured:
Weight: 27lb 6oz (75th percentile)
Height: 33 7/8 inches (90-95th percentile)
Head Circumference: 18 ¾ inches (75th percentile)
This last week has been a trying one. Rohan is now asserting his role as the dominant person in the house and it really caught Tina and I off guard. Late last week while I was at a wedding he decided he no longer wanted to take a nap or go to bed at night time. He went so far as to start vomiting. He did that for a few days. Today we took him to the doctor and he basically told us this is a tactic many toddlers at this age do. They try to assert their dominance over the parent and if the parent doesn’t step up and be the boss, the baby becomes the boss. Tonight I put him into his crib and he screamed his little head off for fifteen minutes. I came back in and told him momma and I loved him and that we wanted him to sleep and then told him I wasn’t coming back in. This time around, he wailed like you wouldn’t believe, and then in about 20 minutes he was out cold. Solid!
Cheers
Brian
No comments:
Post a Comment