One of the less enjoyable parts about parenthood is managing a sick child. Most of the time when you can figure out that they are ill, you feel bad for them, but you don't really know what is wrong with them. Today we took Rohan to the doctor and found out he has an ear infection. I had tubes in my ears as a baby and hope he doesn't have the same fate. He has been generally irritable for days now, so it is good to know it's something serious and not a change in behavior for the worse!
On another note, I'm heading to Europe for a couple weeks starting next Monday. I'm not really looking forward to another weekend away from home. Duty calls and I agreed to it, so here I go! I'll spend 5-6 days in Amsterdam and then head to London for a couple days, and then I'll either head back to Amsterdam or go to Helsinki for a few days. Lots of travel. Lots of air miles. Bad exchange rate = expensive trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family Christmas 2007
1 comment:
Rohan is doing much better now. We have been giving him anitbiotics and he is recovering like a champ. It amazes me that this baby is always in a good mood, no matter what. (Well, I guess he gets a little cranky when he has to go to bed). He is learning a ton - now he proudly claps for himslef when he does something interesting. He also knows what an owl says, "whooo whoo". He loves our white kitty, Koo, and says his name often.
We think the medicine or his teething gave him diarrhea. Poor thing!
Post a Comment